1. Requirements for membership: Teamspeak3, speak English, 16+ years of age, play US faction, have a mic for voice chat, use H&G username as your 4th ID username, active at least 2 times per week, & participation in clan activities.
2. Our #1 goal is to have FUN. Although we are here to win the war against other factions, as well as, play the game for fun and to socialize with other members.
3. All new recruit/applicant will go through a 1-2 week basic training process, before acceptance, into the clan. Which will require them to demostrate their ability to be a team player, communicate effectively, follow squad leader orders, abide by the chain of command, and have respect for other members – regardless of their rank or skill.
4. Once accepted into the clan by recieving the rank of PFC. It is your duty to get to know the other members, populate squads for war battles, and wait patiently for battles to begin. The best way to add clan members to your friends list, is from the battle report scoreboard – after the battle ends.
5. Battle Comms: Squad leaders have speaking priority while in battle! When in battle please keep information relevant to in-game, concise, and to the point. Keeping the chatter down will help players listening for squad leaders directions – to hear them. Plus the direction of enemy gunfire and the footsteps of that soldier trying to sneak up on you or your teammate.
6. Assault teams: refer to our teamspeak barracks description for any current operation or missions in effect, area of deployment, and mobilization to rally points for action. Also check the channel name for any currently running battles. Not updated? Then ask the highest ranking officer or member for area of activity. What you do with your AT’s is up to you! You want to use them with your clan and help out the war effort? Then pooling resources with your clan is the best way to utilize them. We first prioritize on the location of our AT’s – over any other battles.
7. Promotions: the factors taken into consideration for promotion for all ranks starting at PFC ending at Col
PFC-T/3, “Grunt” a) Seniority or how long you’ve been in the clan. b) Active participation in clan activities. c) Following of squad leader orders.
SSG-1SG, “Squad Leader” d) Demonstration of teamwork abilities. e) Effective communication skills. f) Efficient use of orders in battle.
2LT-1LT, “Platoon Leader” g) Recommendation for promotion from at least 3 other officers. h) Initiative shown from the ability to organize and lead multiple squads into battle. i) Successful completion of operational missions.
CPT-MAJ, “Company Commander” j) A proven working knowledge of the RTS side of the game. k) A minimum of 40 command points on your player account. l) Successful completion of an operation and multiple missions.
LTC-Col, “Battalion Commander & XO” m) A minimum of 50 command points on your player account. n) Complete mastery of the RTS side of the game, demonstrated by, successfully creating and executing operations. o) Outstanding leadership/people skills, and the ability to coordinate effectively with other clans.
8. When there is an operation in effect: it is the responsibility of the next highest ranking member to brief the highest ranking member – when they log-in the game – about the current plan of action in effect. NO MEMBER or OFFICER should just log-in and immediately start barking out orders. Until they have been briefed on any and all clan activities currently in effect. Unless there isn’t someone to brief them! Then it is their duty and responsibility, as the highest ranking member, to assume command of the situation.
9. NO EXPLOITS OR CHEATING is allowed, if any members are found to be using them. They will be court-martialed immediately and booted from the clan.
10. Leaving the game for an extended period of time? Then please give notice – through in-game messaging – to the 3 highest ranking officers, at which time, you will be given a one month grace period. After which you will recieve a demotion of 1 rank for each month of absence, but your rank will not fall below that of PFC. Inactive members w/o notice will have their tags removed after 1 month.
11. The war council: is an officer briefing that should be held at least once per day, in order, to assess the progress of – or lack there of – the war effort. It can be called to order, by any ranking officer, that deems it necessary to the war situation. An officer should be focused on the RTS part of the game at all times. Not just the FPS side only. During this time, the highest ranking officer in attendance, will listen to any and all advise or intel given to them. Afterwards it is the duty of, that said officer, to make the final decision as to which course of action to take and to update the barracks description accordingly.
12. The weekly meeting of the minds: is a once weekly gathering of any and all members, willing or wanting to attend may participate in. The date and time for this meeting will be set in the Alpha channel description, by the members in attendance, from the previous week. Whatever might come up at these meetings is open for discussion. Topics might include clan activities, overall strategy, promotions, grievances, ideas, etc…